Tuesday, January 7, 2014

10 things to do while snowed in...



   Ah, its January! The snow is covering your yard and still coming down, its -6 out and you are bored.
                                                             Stuck inside and bored.
via pinterest

Coming up with things to do can sometimes be hard. But one of the advantages of this day and age is our modern technology and pinterest.
 

                                                        Here are some tips/things to do while snowed in and bored!
                                                                    ----------------------------------------------

                                          1.  Make dinner or lunch fancy and special.

                        Put on a nice table cloth, use special dishes. I will in our house bring out the fancy goblet/wineglasses and pour some juice in them (we don't drink wine. :P)


via pinterest

                2.Redesign or rearrange your room and clean your room
                  Put up some pictures or maybe move the around to different locations.  Cleaning your room, giving it a good dusting and vacuum and putting your clothes away can make such a difference and make you eel happy afterward!

via pinterest

       3. Try some new workouts
   If your a into fitness how about trying something new! I've got a nice variety on my pinterest board.
via pinterest

                    
                                            4.Try creating something new in your kitchen.
via pinterest
This is something I recently tried! It was very yummy!

 
                                                               5.Organize your schedule
If your a busy person most of the time, maybe you should take this time to set up your priorities and plan out your month from meals to daily activities to studying school. As always pinterest is loaded with great pins for this.
via pinterest


          6.Do one of the (If your like me) several diy projects on your pinterest board.
                 Your pinterest boards are probably loaded with diys you've never tried.
Here is one that I've been wanting to do! It looks so cute! Maybe if you did a picture of your parents and each of your siblings??

via pinterest
                                                  

          7.Try a new hairstyle or mastering a hard one that you've done, but haven't perfected


via pinterest


        8. Rearrange your drawers.
            Something I definitely need to do every now and then.
via pinterest


          9.Write Christmas Thank you cards or a note to a friend.


via pinterest


 
           Cause every loves getting cards in the mail.
                   Take the time and write out a thoughtful/heartfelt letter to a friend or relative.

                      10. Practice your musical instrument.
                          If play an instrument practice it. Cause Practice Makes Progress!
via pinterest.com


                                 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 What are some things you do when your bored? Do you have any good ideas to add?

1 comment :

  1. These are some good ideas for whenever you are bored (since I never get snowed in :p)!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.