Hello lovelies,
Ahh,its been a crazy week.
But it involved good food, fantastic color palettes, and a camera. :)
I got to meet this fantastic couple and take their engagement pictures.
They have the most beautiful smiles and personalities.
The shoot involved lots of laughter (<<<good stuff that.)
I couldn't get over how adorable they were.
I made these fantastic cheesecake cups. (Thank you Pinterest!)
1 Box of instant Jello cheesecake mix
12 resses
topping of your choice
cupcake liners
cupcake pan
So simple. Place a resse in a cupcake liner in the cup cake pan.
Follow the cheesecake instructions (back of the box.) and pour in the liners over the resse and refrigerate for an hour!
They are the best! :)
So try not to over indulge.
But if you do its okay, I won't judge. ;)
Random fact of the day: Pride and Prejudice was originally called "First Impressions."
Before it came into print, it changed in transitioning and editing.





wow. those cheese cakes look so good :)
ReplyDelete