Wednesday, April 23, 2014

He has risen,Halleujah!

 
  
"Jesus loves me" is such a simple song. One we roll our eyes at in church cause we are uncomfortable singing a kid song when we are mature adults.
Such a simple song, but yet it's changed so many lives and impacted so many people, so many children to know Jesus ...loves them.
                                              A flawless man died for a 100% flawed me.

                                 Jesus loves me. Jesus died for me. Jesus arose from the dead.
I cannot wrap my head around that. So powerful, I'm so blown away by my Saviors love for me.
p.s. My family are not into getting there pictures taken I got a few of those candid shots with hands in front of faces (so a lot of misc. photos) and then they tease me for taking pictures of food and objects. ahhh, those lose, lose situations!
 :P
 
                                            My adorable niece and little brother enjoying the warm weather finally!!!


                                 Just three days before Easter we also celebrated my handsome Daddys birthday!
                                  I wish I got his blue eye genes there, but at least I got his sarcastic personality.
                                                               Happy Birthday Daddy!

 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely pictures, Blythe. :) Happy belated Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally caught your father looking serious. He's a handsome fellow. And your sister, Lydia I believe, is absolutely beautiful. All in all, a very lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.