Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm a small town girl

silly straight haired me. :P
my ever so beautiful sister!

                     


 
 

 I have loved growing up in the country being apart of small towns sitting in coffee shops.  Its in my blood and part of who I am. This particular town is a small town, but also one of our 'big and fancy' small towns that I rarely visit, but we were going dancing here later, so we hit the town early to walk around before hand. Also for me to take an excessive amount of photos. :D Enjoy!!!















 










 

                                           (our dear friend and my sister)

















                       




  What is something that is part/defines who you are?







2 comments :

  1. There's so many things that are a part of me, it's hard to pick. Lake Hamilton, the beautiful Ouachita hills, my truck, a back country road- all of these and more. You take such beautiful photos, by the way- I'm envious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That town is just darling! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.