For this new year of 2015 I am choosing a word...yes, I did make 'resolutions' or goals that I want to see happen, but what I want to focus on mainly is implanting my word in my daily life for 2015. The great thing about it is its only two letters, its biblical and a child who can barely speak can say it.........
My word without further ado is G O.
GO [goh] verb; to keep or be in motion; function or perform as required.
A two letter word, but with such meaning and opens the door to expand. That is how I want 2015 to be for me. Heeding my heavenly Father in whatever and wherever I am called or not called to G O. Go and serve my family, Go and serve a different country, Go be a listener for someone. Just to be audaciously Going where ever my Father calls, not holding back and hesitating because of what someone says or what Satan whispers in my ear, but truly being all and doing ...all God has in store because I am willing to go. One of my favorite things about this word is that it can apply to any area in my life and is a word Jesus spoke and commanded often, along with that just knowing that Jesus commissioned us throughout the scripture to G O and do the Fathers will as He, Jesus also heeded His Father when He said Go. Jesus willingly went all the way up to His death on the cross which changed the world and my life forever! I want to be like Jesus, I want my life to reflect Him, but I need to be willing to GO!!!!
Ever try doing one word to focus on for your overall year?






That's an awesome word. Great choice. I haven't really thought about it (although I love the idea!), but I think my word for this year would be Trust.
ReplyDeleteThank you Hannah! That is a fantastic word. Trust is word that goes a long way and changes you in ways you would never think would.
Delete