Wednesday, February 4, 2015

somewhere in the heart of dixie



                   

   With my family hoping and praying to move within the next month My mom, brother and I took a trip down to the south to visit my dad and do some house hunting.;) I don't know about you all, but I love road trips my family be as big as it is drove everywhere and with family living in Florida and Tennessee we would bring out the 12 passenger van (and the 15 once upon a time) and go on down. Sometimes it is less pleasurable to travel in a big van, middle of summer, down south seated in the middle of the van with a bunch of people without air conditioning (note air flow action isn't happening in the middle bench). But always good times traveling with my siblings down to where ever we would head out too. :) So when my mom mentioned going to visit my Dad, I was totally up to be the wing(wo)man/part time driver.



Though I think the fact that I would eat almond yogurt, drive in the fast lane and comment on how the field on the other opposing traffic lane is so perfect for a romantic classy couples shoot with all the fog, trees, and misting rain did make my family  mom be slightly concerned. But I thoroughly enjoyed the coffee stops, looking at the landscape and chatting with my mom on the way down through heavy traffic and I cannot wait for our next little roadtrip down.

Getting to see my Dad was probably one of my favorite things though. ;)






 
I was loving the textures I was finding down in Dixie land. =)
 
 

              "Life begins once Jesus becomes the reason you live it."






                                                                 Do you love road trips?
                               What is your fondest traveling memory and most favorite trip?


3 comments :

  1. Oh wow so pretty! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love road trips so much, as long as they are with other people. :) One of my favorites was a road trip that we took to do missions work. It was so much fun to ride around in a 15 passenger van with some of the people that I care about the most.
    I love your pictures by the way, and my favorite is probably the ones with the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go on a road trip again so bad! Lately my family and I have been traveling by plane, because a lor of "see-able places" (my parents' words, not mine) we would have to travel to my plane. Those açai chocolate things! They look yummy. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.