Our family ever since I was 4 started homesteading.
I remember working in the heat of the day weeding.
Running barefoot through the garden rows in search of an afternoon snack.
Green beans and peas were always so sweet to the taste buds. I remember summers full of life and activity you didn't have to go anywhere. Swing on the swings, hiding in the tall grass, helping with the chores. It was so carefree, so raw and real. It was home. There was a lot of work,but so worth it.
One of the beauty and blessings of having a mini farm is the new life you get to see spring up and watch it grow. In the garden and in the barn.The beauty was surrounding us and you cannot not deny that there was a creator and He is love. This post is featuring our newest little addition to the goat herd.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





AW, this goat is adorable!! Sometimes I wish I lived in the country, but my grandparents do, and so I do get to experience it there.
ReplyDelete<3
Homesteading sounds so fun! ^.^ I wish I could experience it, but living in a city, it's hard. Plus, my entire family lives in less population condensed areas, but the lifestyle is very different.
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning