Monday, June 8, 2015

Why,hello there! {update and new look}




 Hey everyone!! I entering into my 4th week here in Colorado which is crazy to me.
It has been amazing the past weeks have been wounded warrior weeks here at the ranch, which has been heartbreaking,but when you see the kids get to be kids everyone relax,smile and begin to bond as a family, trust me the tears will start to fall and I am not normally a teary eyed person.
I would please ask for continued prayers as we are becoming under attack in our health.
Its funny how as soon as we begin to make an impact something happens generally a physical impairment (one week the cowboy who usually share his amazing testimony got sick with a sore throat and lost his voice.),but God is using all of it for His glory no matter how hard satan is trying to destroy it,God is coming out on top.
That being said there is the struggle, keep Wind River Ranch Staff and Guests in your prayers.

                                  ___________________________________________________


So you may or may not of noticed the new blog design!  

I am super excited and thrilled with the new design the every so lovely and talented Marica  did.
 If you don't follow her already hop on over to her blog and follow cause she has a beautiful soul,beautiful pictures and all around amazing blog.

Random Facts about Marica:
I met her this past fall (she goes to church at the school I was at) before I followed her blog.
She is planning on going to Ellerslie like I did this past fall!!!:)

3 comments :

  1. I will keep you all in my prayers!
    Xoxo
    Grace Anne:)
    http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new design is GORGEOUS. Absolutely stunning. Marcia is quite talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for you in Colorado! I love the new design, by the way. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.