Sunday, September 11, 2016

within



The beast will not cease
he eats and gnaws,
reveals my flaws
my soul wears thin
and makes him grin
my imperfections
his profession
I fight, I claw
resist the crawl
I fall


My one comes to redeem my flaws
I hear his call
He makes me His
a warrior never to desist
To throw a punch
I have this hunch
the beast


will cease
I have the one
to sit on my throne
no longer just one
But three in one
in my home.

-Blythe.L 

(images via my trip to Seattle)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.