Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gone to relaxation




     Hello everyone, I'm posting from the beautiful long state of Florida!!!!
         A little of vacation,visiting my grandma and a very good friend!:)
I'm still Lord willing going to posting my 2nd interview ASAP,but I wasn't able to bring along my laptop,so it's going to be a little more challenging.  As it is I have a shoot when I get back,plus to share my flordia pictures(which might be a ridiculous amount) and I'm shooting my very first wedding by myself june14th and I started a wedding photography internship,so I will be shooting my first wedding with that at the end of May. So busy busy busy and lost of editing and posting. Probably editing and posting will fill the days I don't work!:)


3 comments :

  1. Hmmm ... Long modest dresses ... in Florida? ... in May?! Let us know how that works out for you.

    BTW, I'm in GA and running the AC full blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do wedding photos too! I love going to weddings and seeing the dresses. (And the couples) if yiu can post pictures of some of the weddings !

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.