Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hannah // Senior shoot


                    While in Miami, Florida I had the opportunity to take this gorgeous girls' pictures.
I must of seemed like a kid in the candy shop, giggling, Oooing and ahhing over the jungle/tropical landscape as I was posing her with any piece of nature I didn't have up north. :) I was overjoyed with her pictures and told her I might die from her gorgeousness while editing.;)
Hannah got a full scholarship to school with her music. She is a amazing pianist and a beautiful person from the inside out!! :)
 But no more delaying I reveal my favorite senior session ever!






                                       Couldn't decide on my favorite edit, so here is both. :D



















  Which is your favorite? I have a few, but agh, so hard to choose a favorite at least I have a top 5....I think.. :P

 

6 comments :

  1. Ohmygoodness, these are gorgeous. Just found your blog and I love it! You sound like such a wonderful person. :) Can't wait to see more. Keep it up, lovely!

    ♥ samantha joan
    www.heavenly-aspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww,thank you Samantha!!:) I'm headed to checkout your blog. I hope you enjoy mine and feel free to comment often.;p

      Delete
  2. These are all simply drop-dead beautiful! They look just like an unbelievable fairy-tale!! I loved the second and last one particularly.

    And I am positively jealous of Miss Hannah's beautiful hair. Wish mine would do that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Blythe! Hard to pick just one favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! You did an amazing job, Blythe! It was fun photographing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it! These are amazing! Love the jungle look!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.