Thursday, July 24, 2014

bonfire night inspiration



 
                         My sister and I are having a little get together /bonfire night with some friends in which I have been wanting to do all summer. Set up a bonfire. Make S'mores. Sing and play songs. With lots of laughter and having good ole conversations with friends long into the night. Get all cozy with hoodies and blankets. Ah, sweet bliss. We went on pinterest for inspiration and ideas just for fun and came across some fun stuff that's to neat not to share and.....inspirational. :) Enjoy!










And this last one because I've always wanted to set up a projector outside one fine summer night as the fire dies away you watch a movie snuggled in blankets. :)
 
 
What is one of you favorite summer activities that you love to do?

3 comments :

  1. This sounds like a great idea. You'll need something like the fire bowl (or pit) seen in the second photo. Grass fires can easily get out of control. I'm sure your father can keep things safe. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! My favorite summer activities, cruisin' in Ol' Blue, fishing, shooting air rifles, and cooking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I invited? Just kidding. But if I lived in your state, I might be tempted to crash your party. ;)
    Favorite summer activities... Well, in South Florida there's a lot of stuff to do. And my favorites are going to the beach, snorkeling, sailing, paddle-boarding, playing soccer at the park, and just... sun-bathing. Anything that has to do with being in the sun I like. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.