Tuesday, August 12, 2014

dancin' in the kitchen


 
                                One of the meals that gets repeated a lot around my house is tacos.....
                                                               We like our tacos, what can I say.
We also make hay stacks which is pretty much the same, but with out the shell and with rice with multiple other toppings that we 'sometimes' use with our tacos.
                             I had a special little helper today, who danced with me in the kitchen as we waited for food to cook and ran to get ingredients key to a yummy dinner.
                                                            She kind stole my heart tonight....again!

  My little helper. :)



                      We like Tacos and we like dancing in the kitchen.

                                               The End






p.s. What is your family's favorite dinner/meal?

2 comments :

  1. Hey Blythe,
    I stumbled across your blog somehow the other day when I was looking for an Ellerslie student blog I'd once seen. You'd left a comment on one I was looking at saying you were going to Ellerslie for this coming fall semester (or I think that's what I read, I don't know haha.) Anyway, I'll be going this fall too and I just wanted to say hello!


    P.S. Love, love, the tiptoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Oh,my goodness!!! I cant wait to meet you. haha, we haven't even left for ellerslie and already I am meeting new people. :)

      Delete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.