But what If?
Those three words that form a question we often bring up when we want to justify our fear.
We are afraid to love, out of fear of rejection & hurt.
We are afraid of trying, out of fear of failure & judgment.
We are a culture enveloped with fear and the question, But what if ? Ringing through our ears and in our lives, but what if we turn that word around instead of a question that causes fear and worry how about it becoming a question of excitement of adventuring into the unknown.
As a Christian I strive to put my faith in God and all I am at His feet.
The bible tells me constantly to fear not.
I have nothing to fear, If God is for me then who can stand against me?
As a Christian I can put my rest in Him for He has a plan and a reason for ever aspect of my life (Rom.8:28), what if? Shouldn't be a question of fear in my life, but a question of an excited adventuring soul longing to be all that Christ my Lord intended.
We need to stop asking ourselves "What if we fall?" and start asking "what if we fly?"
Because when you put your trust in God, with Him the impossible becomes the possible and the unthinkable becomes not only thinkable, but also able to be done.
With God I have nothing to fear.
Nothing to doubt.
I don't have to be afraid of the unknown,
because the unknown is known to my protector and provider.
{Isaiah 41:10 ; Philippians 4:6-7 ; Philippians 4:13}






I think "What if?" all the time, especially about friendships. But I guess I do just have to trust God and see what he has in store.
ReplyDeletexoxo Morning
Friendships is an area I also struggle in, its such a key area in our lives to cultivate, but yet we hesitate out of fear of the unknown results (but yet God knows the unknown and has a plan for all of it). Its amazing how many things in our life would be diminished if we would have complete faith in God. I think the trials in our lives are like doing a 'trust fall' and God is always there to catch us, but we don't see/focus on the part where He catches us cause we are to focused on how we fell. Totally agree with your comment, friendships are a struggle and trusting in God is a must! :)
DeleteVery good!!! I think that a lot and it's something I'm trying to work on. Saw some of your family at the AHG/Trail Life USA awards ceremony. :)
ReplyDelete~Sarah
It certainly is a challenge! Oh,really?! Goodness, I haven't seen you all in a very long time! :/
Delete:)
Delete