Friday, September 12, 2014

Jon // Small town boy

 
My best friends (who's photoshoot I will be posting soon) brother
Happily volunteered to model for me when I did a shoutout for some guy models comfortable in front of a camera in exchange for well, free photos.
Since I've only every done my brothers for photos and Jon who does videography and some photography, I knew he would be perfect.
 
I've been needing to;
A. add to my portfolio
B. not be so awkward posing guys and not pose them with feminine poses
and
C. I can always as use the extra practice
 
So please enjoy and leave your comments and thoughts below!:)
 
 
 






























 
 
 
Any favorites???
Let me know below.

3 comments :

  1. These are great and really inspiring Blythe! Really love the shot when he's jumping of the stairwell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping the stairwell = pretty sweet. Reading a book on a stairrail = epicness. :)
    And the lighting is amaaaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.