Sunday, September 7, 2014

just normal attire....or not?

 
 
remember my small town post?! Yeah, well same town more girls, and we decided to dress up. :P
 
Sisters!!!! :)

















                                                                  ^ these shoes!!! To cute! :)


                  L to R (Maggie, Jess, Audrey, Dorieann, Krista, Katilyn, yours truly!)
                  All of use were in youth group together and all hold a special places in my heart.
            With all the heart to heart talks, tears, possibly slip'n slides with large tarps, good food, drama we made out alive.
                                                             ah, I will miss them all dearly!

                  I want to fly away to neverland and never grow up....or stop time and slow it down.
                                               

3 comments :

  1. Ya'll are so cute! I love the photos and the vintage feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Y'all are all so stylishly modest and gorgeous. I loved this photoshoot!
    And once again, your photography is sincerely and utterly "uh-mazing"! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.