12 days until Christmas.
4 days until I am home and can see my wonderful family!!! :)
Even though this is a scheduled post written before Thanksgiving even I can honestly say that Thanksgiving won't/wasn't the same and was very odd not being home. I cannot wait to celebrate with them at my most favorite time of the year!!! :)
Christmas for some reason has always been my favorite season.
I get all giddy when I talk about it!
1. the music
Christmas music whether its just instruments or just human voices celebrating this time of year and our saviors birth. I LOVE every bit of and try my absolute best not to sing or listen to it until after Thanksgiving,but I cheat sometimes ;)
(If your looking for an awesome Christmas song check out the link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9GtPX6c_kg
2.hot chocolate and fires
The fact that I started drinking hot chocolate in the fall is irrelevant to the fact the Christmas season while cozying up by a fire in the fire place and sipping hot chocolate go hand and hand is perfection.
3.Christmas tree farms
I can not even describe how much I love Christmas tree farms!
Bundling up in warm clothes and riding the horse or tractor driven wagon as the snowflakes fall softly, blanketing the earth as the rich smell of the pine trees fills the air.....*sigh*
4.gift shopping, wrapping & giving
I usually start gift shopping very early on in fall. There have been times when I've gone out a week or two before Christmas, but I love having it all done by Thanksgiving!
The Bible says the God loves a cheerful giver and I think that plays a lot into gift giving if your not giving cheerfully it takes all the joy out of it.
5.snowflakes and plaid
I'm not sure how, but these two belong together! Snowflakes are seriously the prettiest creation ever, so delicate and unique. I love the fact that no two snowflakes are every alike.
I would wear plaid doesn't belong in summer or spring, but worn in the Christmas season it brings a whole new light to the word cozy!
(all images via pinterest.com)
4 days until I am home and can see my wonderful family!!! :)
Even though this is a scheduled post written before Thanksgiving even I can honestly say that Thanksgiving won't/wasn't the same and was very odd not being home. I cannot wait to celebrate with them at my most favorite time of the year!!! :)
Christmas for some reason has always been my favorite season.
I get all giddy when I talk about it!
1. the music
Christmas music whether its just instruments or just human voices celebrating this time of year and our saviors birth. I LOVE every bit of and try my absolute best not to sing or listen to it until after Thanksgiving,but I cheat sometimes ;)
(If your looking for an awesome Christmas song check out the link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9GtPX6c_kg
2.hot chocolate and fires
The fact that I started drinking hot chocolate in the fall is irrelevant to the fact the Christmas season while cozying up by a fire in the fire place and sipping hot chocolate go hand and hand is perfection.
3.Christmas tree farms
I can not even describe how much I love Christmas tree farms!
Bundling up in warm clothes and riding the horse or tractor driven wagon as the snowflakes fall softly, blanketing the earth as the rich smell of the pine trees fills the air.....*sigh*
4.gift shopping, wrapping & giving
I usually start gift shopping very early on in fall. There have been times when I've gone out a week or two before Christmas, but I love having it all done by Thanksgiving!
The Bible says the God loves a cheerful giver and I think that plays a lot into gift giving if your not giving cheerfully it takes all the joy out of it.
5.snowflakes and plaidI'm not sure how, but these two belong together! Snowflakes are seriously the prettiest creation ever, so delicate and unique. I love the fact that no two snowflakes are every alike.
I would wear plaid doesn't belong in summer or spring, but worn in the Christmas season it brings a whole new light to the word cozy!
(all images via pinterest.com)







No comments :
Post a Comment
Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.