Sunday, July 13, 2014

Miss to Mrs.



                  I had the honor of taking some pictures of a dear friend and her bridesmaids this past June.
                         I was very happy with the results and wanted to share some of my favorites with you.



                                                 (the ever so beautiful mother of the bride.)


                                                 My friend and also gorgeous bride of the day!








               Allison is a very classy, but vintage bride and had these beautiful lace loves from her great mother that brought them with her from Italy.
                             flower girl (niece) and bridesmaid (aunt/sister of the bride.) selfies.
                This bridesmaid and sister of the bride is also a dear friend and growing up every one would say how much we looked alike and at the reception we must still look alike cause I was getting asked how I was related to the family and how much I looked like bridesmaid mikaela! ;)
 
One of my favoritists shot!!! <3








                                                               Isn't she stunning?!
 


            bride and her sisters (kinda a family joke with the bride and one bridesmaid whos not posing.)

 

3 comments :

  1. How beautiful! I just love her hair. :) That must have been so much fun, Blythe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the pictures! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bride... Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping by, I love reading comments so go ahead and tell me your thoughts. But I ask that you keep them clean of suggestive language, swearing. Just be honest and kind! :)
Feel free to check out some of my other posts and pages.